STEPPING UP TO MATURITY
1. Lost people matter to God, thus they ought to matter to the Church.
THE SEVEN CORE VALUES OF ABUNDANT LIFE
2. Worship and Scripture study comprise a lifestyle expressed with private consistency and corporate vibrancy.
3. The good news is that Jesus Christ accepts us as we are but the great news is that He doesn't leave us that way.
4. The Church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally and personally pure.
5. Life change happens best in small groups because belonging encourages authenticity.
6. What you are is more important than what you know or what you do.
7. A call to servanthood and ministry is the natural progression of a maturing believer.